Learn Wakeboarding with H20 Water Sports:
Whether you are a first time rider or like to go big air H20 Water Sports has the fleet & equipment to handle all skill levels. Our custom built wakeboarding boat boasts such features as PerfectPass automated speed control, ballast systems to customize the wake and a sound system to enjoy your favorite tunes while riding.
- Session price includes boat, driver, fuel, and wakeboarding instructions
- Wakeboarding students are guaranteed on-land wakeboarding lessons (if necessary) and at least multiple water sets (kids package is only 1 water set)
- Wakeboarding lessons are customized to each student’s ability level
- Wakeboarding sessions run at various times and usually are a maximum of 4 hours
- We have state of the art wakeboard equipment for rent or you can choose to bring your own
- Bathrooms are available
Custom Boom System For Beginners:
Never been Wakeboarding before but want to learn how?
Our custom boom system allows you to learn faster, easier, and safer than starting off with a rope and handle. The boom allows you to ride safely alongside the boat getting down basic skills from our certified instructors allowing you to learn the basics. You’ll be behind the boat with a rope in no time. Learn more about the boom system.
Wakeboarding For All Skill Levels:
Wakeboarding Tower For Beginner/Intermediate Riders:Take advantage of our X-Series tower allowing the boat to pull you up, getting you up and riding in no time behind the boat. You can try some tricks and catch some air as our instructors teach you how to ride.